Solar power is one of the most accessible types of renewable energy and is rapidly increasing in efficiency and affordability. In this project, we will show you how we used our PA-14 Mini Linear Actuator to follow the sun through a single axis of motion. Doing this increases the power yield of the solar panel by up to 25% more than a fixed solar panel.
We are dedicated to constantly improving our products and making our customers lives easier, and the creation of the PA-39 reflects that
The PA-39 is one of our newest products here at Progressive Automations and was designed to better serve our loyal customer base. It was created to finally give a control box option specifically for our potentiometer actuator models (POT).
Previously when you wanted a control box with one of our POT models you would be forced to purchase a programmable logic controller from a separate company. Now everything you need is right here
- Synchronized Actuator Movement - Controls not one, but TWO potentiometer actuators simultaneously or in sequence.
- Three Separate Presets - The ability to set up to 3 different recordable preset slots, perfect for multiple functions.
- Protection Class IP-51 - One of our few control boxes with an IP rating of 51, protecting against dust and water, use it anywhere with confidence.
- Input and Output voltage of 12 VDC with a current of 15A.
- Simple and Compact – Easy installation, comes with everything needed for operation, fits almost anywhere.
- Remote Mounting – includes double-sided tape to mount the remote to any surface as well as mounting bolts for a more secure option.
The PA-39 is ideal for a number of projects. Anywhere you need sequence movement, the PA-39 is up to the task. Use the PA-39 for robotics, industry, furniture automation, marine, automotive and any other project. For more information on the PA-39 Control Box, visit our product page. Call us and speak with one of our engineers to answer all your questions.