The LC-222 is a proximity switch that senses the presence of metallic and non-metallic objects. It is able to detect almost any liquid or solid object and has an LED indicator on the back of the sensor that glows when the sensor is triggered.
· Operational Voltage: 24 VDC
· Supply Voltage: 10-30 VDC
· Voltage Drop: <2 V
· Rated Insulation Voltage: ≥20MΩ
· Load Current Capacity (DC/AC): 200mA/300mA
· Off-state Current (NPN/PNP): < 11mA
· Leak Current: < 20μA
· Short Circuit/Polarity Reversal: No/Yes
· Repeated Accuracy: <5%
· Ambient Temperature Range: -15 to +60°C
· Frequency (DC 3 Wires/AC 2 Wires): 30Hz/10Hz
· Function Indication: Red LED Indicator
· Detection Range:0-3.2mm
· IP Rating: IP67
· Housing Material: Brass nickle plated
· Material of Sensing Face: ABS
· Connection: Wires
· No. of Wires x Gauge: 12 x 0.15mm
· Standard Cable Length: 2m
We at Progressive Automations are committed to manufacturing and selling products of the highest quality. Each of our products are manufactured at our state-of-the-art facility and undergo rigorous quality control procedures and checks throughout the production process and prior to being shipped to the customer.
Depending on the product you purchase the warranty period may vary. Our Table Lifts come with a 96-Month warranty, Lifting Columns come with a 84-Month warranty, Mounting Brackets come with a 60-month warranty, while the rest of our products are available for an 18-month warranty period. If a product becomes defective within the warranty period and is used within its rated parameters and environmental conditions, we will replace or repair the product at no cost.
For more information on our Warranty terms click here.