In today’s guide we will be going over how to find out how much force a linear actuator is applying by monitoring the amount of current it is using. This will be one of our ...
PROGRESSIVE AUTOMATIONS' ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
Progressive Automations gives away $1,000 dollars in scholarships to two engineering students each year. Our goal is to promote education in the field of engineering and make it more accessible to young students.
This years' winners are:
Congratulations! You've each been awarded a $1,000 scholarship!
The next deadline for submissions is April 15th, 2016. Send your applications in now.
Write a 1,000 word essay detailing why you think you're best suited for the award. Let us know about your academic achievements, your drive to succeed as an engineer, your passion for the field, your personal achievements, your educational expectations for the future and what you think the next ten years of your professional life will look like.
Fill out an application form and send it to us, along with the written essay and a copy of your high-school transcripts. These can be sent by email or by snail mail to:
Progressive Automations, Inc.
120-11300 No 5 Rd.
Richmond, BC V7A 5J7
Application Deadline: April 15th, 2016
When the application deadline has been reached, all entries for that year are no longer accepted. Only entries for the following years will be accepted.
1. Applicants must be enrolled for the September 2016 semester, full-time at a recognized, Canadian or American post-secondary college or university.
2. Applications must be enrolled at the undergraduate level in an engineering program.
3. Applicants must have Canadian or American citizenship.
4. Applicants must demonstrate high academic performance by submitting a copy of their high-school transcripts.
5. Applicants must demonstrate financial need and be eligible to receive financial aid.
6. You are not eligible if you have already received the award in a previous year.
7. Employees and family members of Progressive Automations are not eligible to participate.
Any questions about the application or the essay can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each candidate will be evaluated by a selection committee. Applications will be chosen based on academic achievements, drive to succeed and future potential. Decisions made by the selection committee are final. No appeal may be made once a decision is reached.
Award winners will be notified by August 15, 2016.