AN EASY SOLUTION TO OPEN AND CLOSE ENGINE HATCHES ON BOATS
- Manual effort to open large and heavy hatch covers.
- Inconvenient access to the engine.
- Limited space to mount the actuator; hence, we need to ensure no obstruction to motion while the unit is operational and when completely extended.
- A fail-safe way to access the engine in the event of a hatch lift or power failure.
- The PA-04-HS actuator IP66 uses built-in proprietary hall effect feedback, which allows for synchronization, speed control, and position control.
- We customized our actuator with a push only modification.
- Reduced effort to open and close the hatch cover.
- Enhanced user experience with automated hatch lift.
- Reduced manual labor and safety hazard while operating the boat.
- Improved flexibility and safe access to the engine compartment that can be accessed manually or through motorized means.