The LC-82 is an H-bridge speed controller for our Arduino units. It provides full speed control options for our actuators in a small and compact package. It is capable of controlling up to four actuators independently.
· Four independently controlled channels
· Fully reversible H-bridge design
· Full current limiting and over temp limiting
· Code adjustable current limit and other parameters for each channel
· Indicator LED for speed, direction of motor on each channel
· Enable LED show motor enable status
· Assembled in the USA
· Made with automotive grade H-bridges
We at Progressive Automations are committed to manufacturing and selling products of the highest quality. Each of our products are manufactured at our state-of-the-art facility and undergo rigorous quality control procedures and checks throughout the production process and prior to being shipped to the customer.
Depending on the product you purchase the warranty period may vary. Our Mounting Brackets and Table Lifts come with a 60-month warranty, while the rest of our products are available for an 18-month warranty period. If a product becomes defective within the warranty period and is used within its rated parameters and environmental conditions, we will replace or repair the product at no cost.
For more information on our Warranty terms click here.